BETTER TOUCH BETTER BUSINESS
Contact Sales at SYNWIN.
The spring mattress is a modern commonly used mattress with better performance, and its cushion core is composed of springs. The cushion has the advantages of good elasticity, better support, strong air permeability, and durability. The three-section partitioned independent spring designed strictly in accordance with the principles of ergonomics can more flexibly expand and contract in accordance with the curve and weight of the human body.
The spring mattress evenly supports every part of the body, keeps the spine naturally straight, so that the muscles are fully relaxed, and the frequency of turning over during sleep is reduced.
In terms of structure, spring mattresses can be roughly divided into connecting type, bagged independent cylinder, linear vertical type, linear integral type and bagged linear integral spring. One of the ways to test whether the hardness is suitable is to lie flat on the bed and reach into the waist with your hands. It may be difficult to reach in. The mattress may be too soft; on the contrary, if there is a large gap between the waist and the mattress, the mattress may be too hard .
1. Connected spring mattress: All individual springs are connected in series with a spiral iron wire to form a "community of force". Although it has a little elasticity, the spring system is not fully ergonomically designed, so it will move as soon as possible. When the whole body is under pressure, the nearby springs will pull each other.
2. Bagged independent tube spring mattress: each independent spring is pressed and filled into the bag, and then connected and arranged. Its characteristic is that each spring body operates independently, supports independently, and can expand and contract independently. Each spring is packed in a fiber bag or cotton bag, and the spring bags between different rows are glued to each other. Therefore, it acts as two objects. When placed on the same bed, one side rotates and the other side will not be disturbed.
3. Thread-mounted vertical spring mattress: It is formed by a continuous strand of stainless steel wire, which is formed and arranged from the beginning to the end. It is characterized by adopting an integral non-disruptive structure spring, which follows the natural curve of the human spine and supports it appropriately and evenly. Linear integral spring mattress: It consists of a continuous strand of stainless steel, from automation and precision machinery to mechanics, structure, and overall molding. According to the principle of ergonomics, the springs are arranged in a triangular open structure, the weight and pressure are supported in a pyramid shape, and the force is distributed to the surroundings to ensure that the elasticity of the spring is always as new. It is characterized by moderate hardness of the mattress. Ergonomic benefits can provide comfortable sleep and protect the health of the human spine.
4. Pocket linear integral spring mattress: the linear integral spring is packed into a sleeve-like double-layer reinforced fiber sleeve without interval and arranged. In addition to the advantages of the linear integral spring mattress, the spring system is arranged in parallel with the human body, and any rolling on the bed surface will not affect the sleeper on the side.
No matter how good the quality of the mattress is, the user's care is needed to extend the life of the mattress. The basic maintenance methods for mattresses are:
1. Turn over regularly. During the first year of purchase and use of the new mattress, turn the front and back, left and right, or turn to each other once every two to three months, so that the springs of the mattress are evenly stressed, and then flip it about once every six months.
2. Keep it clean. Clean the mattress regularly with a vacuum cleaner. If the mattress is stained, you can use toilet paper or cloth to absorb the moisture. Do not wash with water or detergent. It is best to use bed sheets or cleaning pads, and avoid immediately after taking a shower or sweating Lie on it, let alone use electrical appliances or smoke in bed.
3. Don't often sit on the edge of the bed, because the four corners of the mattress are the most fragile. Sitting on the edge of the bed for a long time may damage the edge protection springs.
4. Don't jump on the bed to avoid damage to the spring when a single point of force is applied.