BETTER TOUCH BETTER BUSINESS
Contact Sales at SYNWIN.
How to choose the right mattress?
1. Judging from the smell of the mattress
Mattresses made of natural materials, such as mountain palm and pure latex pads, are green and environmentally friendly, but their cost is relatively high. Many counterfeiters often use polyurethane compounds or plastic foam pads with excessive formaldehyde content as natural mattresses. Our high-quality mattresses will not smell pungent.
2. Judging from the workmanship of the mattress fabric
Looking at the quality of a mattress, the most intuitive thing that can be observed with the naked eye is its surface fabric. The high-quality fabric feels comfortable, and is relatively flat, without obvious wrinkles, and no jumpers. In fact, the problem of excessive formaldehyde in mattresses often comes from the fabric of the mattress.
3. From the quality of the internal material or filling mattress
mainly depends on its internal materials and fillings, so it is necessary to observe the internal quality of the mattress. If the inside of the mattress has a zipper design, you may wish to open it and observe its internal craftsmanship and the number of main materials, such as whether the main spring reaches six turns, whether the spring is rusty, and whether the inside of the mattress is clean.
4, the mattress should be moderately firm
Generally Europeans like soft mattresses, while Chinese people prefer hardboard beds. So is the mattress the harder the better? This is definitely not. A good mattress should have a moderate hardness. Because only a moderately hard mattress can perfectly support every part of the body, which is beneficial to the health of the spine.
How to choose the type of mattress?
1. Latex mattress: It is made of polyurethane compounds and can also be called PU foam mattress. This latex mattress has high tenderness and strong water absorption. The area of latex mattress contacting the human body is much higher than that of ordinary mattresses, which can evenly disperse the bearing capacity of the human body, achieve all-round support, and have the function of correcting poor sleeping posture. Compared with other types of mattresses, latex mattresses do not produce noise and vibration, which can effectively improve the quality of sleep.
2. Palm mattress: It is woven from palm fiber, and the texture is generally hard, or hard with a little soft. Palm fiber is thicker, longer, tougher, and stronger. The softness and hardness of palm is relatively moderate, it is between the rigid board bed and the spring cushion, and the flexibility is particularly good. This kind of palm mattress has a relatively low price, has a natural palm smell when used, has poor durability, is easy to collapse and deform, has poor supporting performance, is not well maintained, and is easy to moth or mold.
3. Spring mattress: It is a commonly used mattress with better performance. The outside of this mattress is a back mattress, and the cushion core is composed of springs. The spring mattress has good elasticity and strong air permeability. It is also durable and strong. The spring mattress is a spring with a thicker wire diameter, which is connected and fixed by steel wire, which has a higher hardness and a firm sleep feeling.
4. Inflatable mattress: It is made of a kind of pvc material to ensure the function of the mattress. The air mattress has good flexibility and elasticity, and the air mattress is not easy to deform, it is very comfortable to sleep, its bearing capacity is very good, and it is strong and durable. At the same time, the most important point is that it is very convenient to carry, and it is very convenient when moving.