According to Britain's mirror newspaper reported on June 25, a place on the spring mattress tablets, spontaneous combustion in a boy from only a few feet of spring mattress burned a hole.
11-year-old Callum Hewkin will have been used for four years of samsung tablet with its original charger all night, over nine said to the samsung tablet has been used for four years.
The day the incident, the 11-year-old Callum Hewkin with its original charger, all night more than nine hours.
The next morning, he told his mother that he was trapped in the bed, we found the boy's room is full of smoke when mother came in.
Burning tablet have infiltrated bedding, spring mattress to melt the metal spring.
Firefighters said that if 10 minutes late may cause fire.
Firefighters said if it is likely to cause fire in ten minutes late.
Source: Mercury Press after 32 years old father son Stewart has banned are not allowed to use electronic devices during the night.
He said very puzzled: 'we don't know why there are tablet in his room.
'' I woke up at 7 o 'clock in the morning, in the house smelled a smell of a burning.
'' then my wife screaming upstairs into the son's room.
'' where Callum lying at ordinary times is a huge burning, the room is full of white smoke.
We feel very lucky to escape the danger.
'' the son almost into death's door.
'My father said:' where Callum lying at ordinary times there is a significant piece of the burning.
At the age of 'source: Mercury Press33 mother Amy said:' people are always used to put the mobile phone charge under his pillow, but without being aware of the dangers of this kind of behavior.
'Samsung said:' the quality of the product and the safety of users is our most concern.
'' we are contact the relevant users to conduct a comprehensive investigation.
Chinese netizens compiled)